We know that there are all sorts of Fourth of July celebrations in our city: neighborhood parades, backyard barbeques, the big city festival at the Marina. We’d like you to collaborate with us to capture some of the Independence Day essence in Berkeley.
Here’s some of what you can do:
- If you’re tweeting about your Berkeley Fourth, use the hashtag #berkeley4th.
- Post to our Facebook page about your Berkeley Fourth.
- Upload a video to YouTube and tell us about it in the comments below.
- Post photos of your Berkeley Fourth on our Flickr pool, or you can post photos in the comments below, or email them to us.
- Write something about your Berkeley Fourth on your blog and tell us about it.
- You can also tell us about your Fourth in the comments below.
- Send us photos using the Berkeleyside iPhone app.
We’ll take as many of your tweets, photos and stories as we can and put them together on Tuesday for what we hope will be a truly inclusive picture of the day in Berkeley. The more the merrier.