Tickets for tonight’s Startup Berkeley Forum at the Freight & Salvage can still be bought through Brown Paper Tickets until 3:00pm today, or they can be purchased on the door.
Startup Berkeley, which is bringing together leading figures to talk about the business climate in Berkeley, features the following panelists:
- David Hyman, founder and CEO of streaming music service MOG
- Will Wright, creator of The Sims and founder of Stupid Fun Club
- June Taylor, founder of jam and marmalade company The Still Room
- Judith Iglehart, chief of staff for Mayor of Berkeley
- Rauly Butler, senior VP Retail Banking for Mechanics Bank
- Kalimah Priforce founder of Qeyno Labs
- Andre Marquis, head of UC Berkeley’s Lester Center for Entrepreneurship
The Berkeleyside Local Business Forum 2012 is organized in partnership with Mechanics Bank, and is sponsored by GreenerPrinter and Autodesk. Updates on the Forum are posted regularly on the Startup Berkeley Forum Facebook page and on Twitter (#BerkForum).
When: Monday March 5th, 7:00- 9:00 pm. Doors open at 6:00 pm (time before and after for networking).
Where: Freight & Salvage Coffeehouse, 2020 Addison Street in downtown Berkeley. Refreshments, including beer and wine, available to purchase.
Buy tickets: $10 ($5 for students and seniors), available through Brown Paper Tickets until 3:00pm today — or get them on the door.