1. Butterflies galore in the East Bay hills
2. All you ever wanted to know about the Berkeley downtown initiative
3. Park advocates disappointed there won’t be bond measure on November ballot
4. ‘Paleo Diet’ restaurant to open in North Berkeley
5. Whole Foods to open in West Berkeley in November
6. Popular beer garden poses challenges for neighbors
Do you rely on Berkeleyside for your local news? You can support us and benefit from membership perks (like an invite to our annual party which is always fabulous!) by becoming a Berkeleyside Member. Choose either a monthly payment or a one-time contribution. Help make your independent local news source sustainable for the long term.