Heads up: We sometimes link to sites that limit access for non-subscribers.
- Berkeley rabbis object to Bazian as standby for city council’s Davila (J-Weekly)
- Obama wades into California midterm—with a few surprises (Cal Matters)
- Berkeley (Mercury News)
- La Marcha unleashes weekly Spanish brunch in Berkeley (Eater SF)
- Faces of Berkeley (Daily Californian)
- Berkeley to host free, family-friendly Fourth Street County Fair (East Bay Times)
- Activists to hold vigil for 2 who died at or near Santa Rita Jail (SFGate)