Heads up: We sometimes link to sites that limit access for non-subscribers.
- Berkeley reviews homeless rules after court hearing (East Bay Times)
- Emails reveal that Berkeley police were happy with retweets of posted mugshots (The Guardian)
- City Council backs off ban on lying at BART plaza after court ruling (East Bay Times)
- A look into family-owned businesses in Berkeley (Daily Cal)
- Gavin Newsom comes to town to rally support for Buffy Wicks (Daily Cal)
- AnnaLee Saxenien, dean of the School of Information, resigns (Daily Cal)