Heads up: We sometimes link to sites that limit access for non-subscribers.
- Jazz Conservatory in Berkeley, though hit by crises, marks 25th anniversary (SF Chronicle)
- Broad Institute lands major victory in CRISPR patent fight over UC Berkeley, Nobel winners (Endpoints News)
- UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism will launch a $25 million, state-funded fellowship program to strengthen California’s local news coverage (Berkeley News)
- UC Berkeley launches ‘affordable and equitable’ plans with city e-bike, e-scooter rentals (Daily Cal)
- 2nd in-person Bizerkeley Food Festival celebrates veganism, advocacy (Daily Cal)
- Revolution Books looks toward past to change future (Daily Cal)
- Albany, Berkeley’s Solano Avenue Stroll happening Sunday (East Bay Times)